Precise Flow Measurement for Compressed air and gases:
This new flow sensors work according to Calorimetric measuring principals. Therefore an additional temperature and pressure compensation is not necessary.
Due to its robust design, the aluminum die cast housing, the robust sensor tip made from stainless steel 1,4571, the new VA 550/ 570 are suitable for demanding industrial applications. An ATEX version is available for application in explosive areas for flow measurement e. g. of natural gas there is a version with a DVGW admission.
* Ideal also for the outdoor area
* Compressed air measurement and distribution
* Leakage measurement of compressed air and gases
* Flow measurement of gases like e. g. nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, oxygen and so on
* Flow measurement in vacuum systems
* Flow measurement of explosive gases like natural gas, methane, propane, hydrogen with ATEX approval
* Flow measurement of corrosive, acid gases like e. g. biogas with
Measurement of oxygen and natural
gas at gas burners
* Flow measurement of gas mixtures like e. g. forming gas
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece